who are we looking for?
We are looking for a software engineer who wants to help the world with robust and efficient solutions, deliver a great experience by making it bug-free and responsive, learn from our great architects and grow every day. If you are open to learning any language, and any platform to solve problems but now are an expert in JAVA, and well, maybe join in on tea breaks with us once in a while. Then, this position might be just for you.
- Development & Deployment of applications using JAVA, preferable in Spring framework.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Develop enterprise solutions by ensuring a solid understanding of requirements, business flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Design, implement and maintain Java application phases.
- Take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Write well-designed, efficient, and documented code base.
- Strongly maintain and follow the coding guideline and convention.
- Refactor and optimize existing code & perform code review.
- Ensure automatic test coverage by coding, unit, and functional testing.
- Collaborate with peers on research and learning of new technology, platforms, and frameworks.
- Develop and review technical documentation.
- Take part in all agile development activities with the team.
- Communicate with other teams as necessary.
- Experience of 3 to 6 years as a Software Engineer.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Skills Required: Core Java
- Databases: PostgreSQL, My SQL, PLSQL, Oracle 12c, SQL Server
- Language: JAVA, Groovy
- Script Language: JQuery, JSON, Java script
- Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Grails
- Application Server: Tomcat
- Tools: SQLyog, IntelliJ IDEAj PL SQL developer, PgAdmin, J2EE, Eclips
B. Behavioral - Team player.
- Learning mindset. - Knowledge on technology trends.
- Attitude to meet the difficult deadline.
- Ability to work under strict aim.
- Attentive to detail tasks.
- High work ethics.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability.
- Carry pleasant writing & communication skills.
- Quick learner and open to learn new technologies.
- Solid experience in Java Framework: Spring (Spring Web Services, Spring security, Spring Boot) Angular, MVC.
- Experience in project build tools like Maven/Gradle.
- Working experience with restful web services.
- Familiarity with building tools like Web pack/Gulp - Solid experience in API development & integration like: JSON, SOAP, XML.
- Experience and knowledge of the SOLID principle/guidelines and sound understanding of software design patterns.
- Good knowledge about common security threats of a web application.
- Self-managed and proactive.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Participating in programming contests and/or solved contest problems will be a plus previous experience working in Agile/ Scrum team is a plus.
- Experience with job queue is a plus.
- Experience in writing test code is a plus.
- Experience in using any CI/CD Platform is plus.
- Complies to end-user policy/procedure, namely Acceptable Usage Policy, which provides description of each user behavior with respect to information usage.
- Identify & report security weakness/incidents to either the head of department or the ISMS security manager.
- Should not exploit known security weaknesses.
Weekly 2 holidays
2 Festival bonuses